SAExploration Announces $130 Million of New Projects in Alaska, Canada and Middle East
The largest contract is valued at approximately
The balance of the new project awards consists of various contracts in
SAE is an international oilfield services company offering a full range of vertically-integrated seismic data acquisition, data processing and interpretation, and logistical support services throughout
The information in SAE’s website is not, and shall not be deemed to be, a part of this notice or incorporated in filings SAE makes with the
Forward Looking Statements
Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed herein are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the applicable U.S. federal securities laws. The words “may,” “possible,” “estimates”, “expects,” “believes” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain these identifying words. Forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the possible impact of the matters summarized in this press release, may or may not be realized, and differences between estimated results and those actually realized may be material.
Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, risks relating to known and unknown uncertainties, including:
- the outcome of the previously disclosed
SECinvestigation, which could include sanctions against the Company and its officers and directors, civil lawsuits and criminal penalties;
- the impact of the restatement and conclusion of the Company regarding the effectiveness of its internal controls and disclosure controls and procedures, among other things;
- the outcome of the Company’s internal investigation into the matters summarized in SAE’s previous filings with the
- additional risks may arise in the process of completing the restatement and related disclosures to be revised;
- the possible impact on payments received from the
State of Alaskaregarding completed tax credits and pending applications;
- risks related to a possible delisting from the
Nasdaq Capital Market;
- risks related to the Company’s debt agreements and related previously disclosed events of default, including the risks that the holders of the debt do not provide waivers of the events of default and seek to accelerate the maturity date of the applicable debt and exercise other remedies, such as foreclosure, among other things;
- risks arising from the holders of the Company’s debt taking other actions against the Company, including by seeking a bankruptcy filing;
- the potential need for the Company itself to seek bankruptcy protection;
- costs and outcomes of pending and future litigation;
- the time and expense required to respond to the
SECand for the Company to complete the restatement and its internal investigation, which expenses are likely to be material and are likely to have a material adverse impact on the Company’s cash balance, cash flow and liquidity;
- delays, reductions or cancellations of project awards and the Company’s ability to realize revenue projected in its backlog; and
- other risks described more fully in the Company’s filings with the
SECthat relate to matters not covered in this press release.
Each of these risks, and the known and unknown consequences of these risks, could have a material negative impact on the Company, its business and prospects. As of the date of this press release, the Company cannot make any assurances regarding the impact or outcome of these risks. Forward-looking statements reflect the views of the Company as of the date hereof. The Company does not undertake to revise these statements to reflect subsequent developments, other than in compliance with U.S. federal securities laws and the Company’s determination that any such revised disclosure is necessary or advisable to do.
Vice President, Finance
Source: SAExploration Holdings, Inc.
SAExploration Media Inquiries